What paperwork should my new employee complete?
Have them complete the New Employee Packet.
Download up-to-date packets from our website. The completed packet should be sent to Fiscal Assistance by either fax, email, or mail. Fiscal Assistance will complete a criminal background check and review all paperwork. Please wait for Fiscal Assistance to set a start date for your new employee before you allow them to work for you.
    Fax: 608.846-3412          Email: enrollment@fiscalassistance.org
    Mail: 124 W. Holum St. Deforest, WI 53532 Attn: Payro

My employee is a minor under 18 years of age. Is there anything additional they need to complete?
Yes, your employee must have a work permit before they may begin working. See our Employer Agent Forms page for information on obtaining a work permit and for an employer letter template that may be used. Additional information on employing a minor may be found on the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development webpage.

What if I need assistance or have questions when I am completing the paperwork?
Contact us, we’d be happy to help!

Please contact:
Nikole Chapman
Phone: 608.846.7058 ext. 12

New Employee Frequently Asked Questions